This game contains explicit NSFW content—please be mindful.
There are thin spaces where the realms intersect. One such place is a refuge for people like you. It is a place of learning and experimentation, but it is not safe and you will not be coddled. Your choices will be yours to own, as will the consequences.
Would you still take up the charge?
If so, then welcome: Sorcerer.
You and three friends—each of you a talented sorcerer in his own right—encounter a mystical door. The four of you believe you have the skill to explore this artifact without danger. You are wrong.
Suddenly thrust into a new world without the comforts of home, you will be forced to make strange new alliances, forge unexpected connections, and—most importantly—find your way home.
Doors is a gay erotic interactive fiction game designed in Twine. It's inspired in part by tales of magical students and the consequences of their adventures, but also the world hopping jaunts through altered vistas of shows like Sliders.
- Experience a thoroughly queer adventure in text written by smut writer and fantastist Benji Bright.
- Deepen your relationship with your fellow sorcerers as the demands of your situation pull you apart.
- Explore hot/strange/funny/unsettling/[INSERT ADJECTIVE HERE] erotic content as you acclimate to a variety of worlds and their denizens.
- Level up your sorcerer by training in FITNESS, CHARM, and TECHNIQUE (so far!)
- Play the game for free on itch.io as it's updated with more worlds and more story content or support development by joining my Patreon for early subscriber builds, content polls, and behind-the-scenes treats (as well as weekly erotic fiction).
Please submit bugs in the stickied thread or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Will there be erotic images/art in the game?
A. Hmm? 🤔
Q. What's the update schedule?
A. In flux. I'll deliver updates to the game on patreon once they're done and they'll arrive on itch.io probably a month or two later, depending on how much time it takes to deliver bug fixes.
Q. What platform(s) do you recommend?
A. You'll need a modern browser and currently the game has an extremely lackluster mobile experience. It's on the to-do. Tablets, laptops, and PCs are probably your best bet for now.
Current Patreon Version: 0.041 (2/6/2021)
- The patreon and itch.io versions are synced until the next patreon update.